Saturday, March 3, 2012

I'm So MAD


                  our color is black and my number is 22



Basketball is hard but then easy. We don't have such a good team but we have a few people that are good.Are last game we had to win it.It was so unfair, the referees like were letting the other team win they were giving
 them free shots every minute of the game.But we got a few free shots.I got fouled  out but thank God I didn't have to come out of the game. They would do not that good without me.At the beginning of the game they were winning then we got a point then I think we got another one and so on.But then at the end of the game we were winning and then I believe they got another one and were even.It was the end of the game and it was even so we had to go over time and that's how they got another point.WE SO WON!!!!  I was so MAD.But then like after the buzzer buzzed two people on are team not me and two people on the other team well the other team I think started it,anyways they got really mad and started to fight.How I know? They told me.Crazy right?Im the one who shot the basket.

1 comment:

  1. Bella, Kaelyn's mom here (The one that wore her dads wedding ring) You are a good little basketball player! Keep it up girl.

    ReplyDelete